ENPS Monthly Match Schedule
Match Registration is done on the PractiScore web site. Match Payment can be done here on the ENPS web site.
Step 1. Go to Practiscore. and you will get a list of the ENPS Level 1 matches currently open for registration. The Level 2 (Major) matches have their own pages on PRACTISCORE, and you will find the link to those on the Match page for each match here on this web site, using the MAJOR MATCHES menu links at the top.
If this is your first time registering on Practiscore, check out the Practiscore Registration Tips page first!
(Optional) Step 2. AFTER you've registered for the match, if you'd also like to pre-pay for your match, click Regular Match Payment. to be taken to the match payment page.
- For normal Level 1 monthly club matches: If you register online for the match but don't pay, you can pay at the range the morning of the match BEFORE 8:30 a.m.
- For LEVEL 2 matches, you MUST pre-pay in order to be allowed to squad for the match!
After you have registered for a Level 1 match on Practiscore, and your registration has been processed by the club stats person, you will be able to choose your SQUAD* on the Practiscore web site. You should also get an e-mail with your "Match Management Link" in it, which will also take you to the squadding page on Practiscore. If it's a Level II or above match, you will not be able to squad until you have also PAID and received your confirmation e-mail back. The EARLIER you register, the EARLIER you will get to choose your squad! If you wait until the last minute, or don't pre-register at all, you will be squadded wherever we have room.
* It doesn't happen often, but it DOES happen - We always reserve the right to modify squad assignments as required to balance squads, meet RO requirements, etc. If you choose a squad on Practiscore and end up being moved to a different squad the morning of the match, please take it in stride, make some new friends, and have a great match! We only modify squad assignments when we HAVE to, not because we don't LIKE you, or don't understand how BADLY you wanted to shoot with your buddy! We've all been moved to a different squad at one time or another, just suck it up, Buttercup! - Note this is only for Level I matches, for major matches your squad assignments will not be changed.
- 1st Sunday of the Month: Monthly USPSA Action Pistol Match
- 3rd Sunday of the Month: Alternating Steel Challenge or Multigun Match
MAJOR MATCHES AND SPECIAL MATCHES ARE SCHEDULED SEPARATELY SEE THE SEPARATE MAJOR MATCH MENU OPTIONS AT THE TOP!
If you want to add the calendar to your device, open the calendar and click the +GoogleCalendar icon at the bottom right of the page.