Great Plains Sectional Championship
USPSA Level II Match, with 10 Stages
July 1st and 2nd, 2017
Approximately 243 rounds
Registration will be open to the following divisions:
Open, Carry Optics, PCC, Limited, Limited 10, Production, Revolver, Single Stack
Staff will shoot on Saturday, July 01, 2017. (Some competitors may be allowed to shoot on staff day with the Match Director's permission). Competitors will shoot on Sunday, July 02, 2017.
Registration, Payment, and Squadding:
- Registration is available online via Practiscore.
- After registration, go to the Match Payment. page. Pay for your entry and add a match shirt if you like. (Match shirts will only be sold during registration, and no extra match shirts will be available for purchase at the match.)
- Once your payment is verified, your registration will be approved, and you will be sent a squadding email. Please give staff time to verify your payment. If you have not received a squadding email after 3 days of completing the above, please send us an email, but check your spam folder first!
- On match day, you must check-in at the stats/registration table to verify your registration (and pick up your match shirt if you ordered one). See the matchbook for check-in and match meeting times.
Match Fees and Deadlines:
- Match fee: $85.00 for adults and $45.00 for juniors if paid / postmarked before June 15, 2017. One lunch ticket is included with match fee.
- ALL entries paid / postmarked June 16, 2017 or after are $95.00.
- Cancellations after June 16, 2017 are limited to $25.00 refund.
- No match refunds after June 24, 2017.
If you wish to pay by check, make it out to ENGC and send to ENGC, PO Box 59, Cedar Creek, NE 68016 Please include your USPSA # on the check so that it will be applied to the appropriate entry.
Please see the Matchbook for specific match information including the squad matrix.
Stage Diagrams have been approved.
The match will be run under the current edition of the USPSA rules.
12200 Nebraska Highway 66, Louisville, NE.
GPS Coordinates to the range entrance: 41.001805, -96.103813